Honestly, I’m a newbie blogger on WordPress and I didn’t know about Liebster Award until Naill nominated me. Thank you again for nominating me, Naill! I highly appreciate it!
English-Language Thoughts is my first favorite blog. His style of writing interests me. I have learned a lot from his blog and so do you. Reading blog posts is also a great way to improve my English. I always pay attention to the ways people use vocabulary and when I find out some interesting phrases, I’ll take note them.
And now here is the rules:
- Display the award, and thank your nominator.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Facts about me: ( I’m gonna answer Naill’s questions)
- I sleep on my back and on my right side.
- I can watch Forest Gump many many times.
- I’m 24 and I always feel like I’m already old and I don’t have enough time to do what I want.
- My favorite sound is the sound of keyboard.
- My favorite English word is CHALLENGE.
- DOG is my favorite animal. I have a samoyed at home and his name is Loki.
- I can cook everything, give me recipe and you’ll see. But actually I don’t like cooking.
- Before I die, I want to see the sky with full of twinkled stars. I have heard that when we die, we will return to The Universe, the stars let me know that I’ll not be alone there. 🙂
- I would like to have a house on the tree like the awesome one which was in the series “The Lost World”.
- I love city but it would be great if there are not many people in the city. (Finland is great country for me in this case)
- There is no restaurant in my area.
My nominees are here. I found just 2, but I’ll edit post when I find more people for this part!
- Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- What country do you love most?
- What would be the best travel memory to have?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who you want to travel with?
- Can you drive car?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What is your first word in the morning?
- Who did you meet yesterday?